HUDCO makes strong debut on bourses; shares end 21% higher
20 May, 2017, 11:42 | Author: Leticia Walters
HUDCO's IPO comprised of offer for sale (OFS) of up to 20.41 crore equity shares by the promoter, the Government of India (GoI).
Hudco ended the session at Rs 72.50, 20.83% above its issue price.
HUDCO's pre-open indicative price stood at Rs 73.45, as against issue price of Rs 60.
MUMBAI Shares in India's state-run Housing and Urban Development Corp Ltd (HUDCO) rose as much as 28.9 percent on its market debut on Friday, after a strong response to the company's 12.2 billion-rupee ($188 million) initial public offering. Those investors who waited for the stock to move upwards after its intraday high of Rs 77.8 per share are now regretting.
The strong debut bodes well for plans by other state-run companies looking to list this year, as India aims to raise 725 billion rupees in the year to March 2018 from asset sales to shrink its deficit. High-net-worth individuals bid for 992 crore shares of the 3 crore shares reserved for them, bidding 330.46 times. The price band for Hudco, which concluded its initial public offer on May 11, was set at Rs 56-60 a share.
The company is conferred with the status of Miniratna (Category-I Public Sector Enterprise) having more than 46 years of experience. The housing finance business accounts for 30.9 percent of the total approximately Rs 37,000 crore loans, while urban infrastructure finance loans and project-linked bonds account for the remaining 69.1 per cent. IDBI Capital, Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities, SBI Capital Markets and ICICI Securities are book running lead managers to the issue.
Production won't begin until this fall, and Sony Pictures will most likely reveal most of the cast-list at that time. Fans have longed for a solo Venom film and Sony seems to be listening, making it a top priority with a 2018 release.
Stevens said. "To me, going through the ups and downs of a year, we usually just talk about development in terms of minutes". Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James dribbles during Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals, in Boston , on May 7.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos is a radical Christian extremist who wants to use American schools to "advance God's kingdom". Federally funded after-school programs that keep 1.6 million American kids safe and provide wholesome activities would vanish.
The law also eliminated same-day voter registration, and significantly reduced the number of early voting days. Supreme Court today left in place a lower court decision that struck down North Carolina's voter ID law.
Trump aides said he never tried to squelch the Flynn investigation nor made inappropriate disclosures to the Russians. Cummings has vigorously urged such an appointment, suggesting it could lead to accusations of obstruction of justice.
That came despite the perimeter inconsistency of guard Isaiah Thomas, whose scoring came mostly from forays to the basket. The Celtics will try thick, wide-bodied Jae Crowder, and the Cavs will run James through pick-and-rolls when they do.
Ossie Ikeogu teased: "Not sure if Posh should dust off the Oscars dress just yet after seeing King Arthur trailer". Arthur asks "Where do you want me?" as he approaches the Excalibur. "Hands on the hill, stupid".
After sweeping Utah and the Los Angeles Clippers, San Antonio took a 2-0 lead over Oklahoma City in the Western Conference finals. Gibson scored 31 points in the Cavaliers' series-clinching win over the Pistons that night, including 19 in the fourth quarter.
The United States government officially announced past year that Russian Federation had meddled in the 2016 election. Part of the reason was that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had recently recused himself from the investigation.
MONDAY: A few lingering showers are possible south of United States 82 but we're taking the rain chance down to 10%. Overnight expect partly cloudy skies with lows in the 40s for Missoula and Kalispell and 30s for Butte and Bozeman.
Zabaleta set for fond send-off at City, Toure still in dark
As City would go on to win their second Premier League crown in three years, Toure fired in 20 goals from the middle of the park. Zabaleta arrived at City from Espanyol in August 2008, a day before the Abu Dhabi takeover transformed the fortunes of the club.
'Mamma Mia' Sequel in the Works
Also returning are lyrical and music supervisors Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeu, acting as executive producers as well. Littlestar's Judy Craymer and Playtone's Gary Goetzman, who produced the original, will reteam for the sequel.