Android Distribution chart for November shows Oreo at 0.3%
14 November, 2017, 19:33 | Author: Oscar Goodwin
Each month Google publishes a chart that offers us an overall image over the various versions of Android and how are they distributed among users. Other than Oreo and Nougat, every other version of Android suffered losses, with even Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich losing 0.1%.
As part of the update, there will be a new section in Android's battery settings which will indicate apps that are draining your battery with a red warning icon.
The updated Android distribution numbers confirm that Android 7.0 is now present on 17.6 percent of active devices while Android 7.1 is present on 3 percent devices, making the total number as 20.6 percent.
But Luu's graph also shows that uptake of new versions of Android appears to be slowing down. The latest numbers come via Google Play distribution data, which was collected during a seven-day period ending November 9. Two-year-old Android Lollipop and below now account for about half of all Android devices. Last month, Android Nougat (Android 7.0 and Android 7.1) was running on 17.8 percent of active devices. One reason is people reportedly holding on to their existing devices for longer.
In terms of features, Android Oreo is equipped with a customizable system for managing notifications, which can be grouped by type of application to facilitate access.
The Android Oreo 8.0 stands lowest on the table, even below the 2nd Gen Android Gingerbread which is now running in 0.5 percent of devices next to the Ice Cream Sandwich (0.5 percent). And device manufacturers need to meet several requirements to enable Treble.
Credit Suisse Group started coverage on shares of Tyson Foods in a research report on Wednesday, July 19th. The Wedge Capital Management L LP holds 653,975 shares with $40.96M value, down from 743,163 last quarter.
The good news is that the turnaround time for the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey is going to be quite fast. Ultimately it was up to parliament to decide which bill was the "vehicle to facilitate" the parliamentary debate.
The US president was making his 96th visit to one of his properties when Briskman saw red and flipped him the finger. A White House photographer snapped a photo of the glorious gesture, and the photo quickly went viral.
A spokesperson of SBUT said, "Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust has won the auction for three properties of Dawood Ibrahim". A second property in Damarwala was sold for Rs 3.53 crore while Shabnam Guest House fetched a price of Rs 3.52 crore.
Diggs said he wanted to pay homage to service members, but the Vikings were penalized 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct. Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins completed 26 of 45 passes for one touchdown but did throw an interception.
He has chose to leave worldwide football, and he is a great champion, but we had to adapt and we found another style". There was, however, a price to pay for the Sweden skipper, who was forced to honour a promise to his team-mates.
Previously, the earliest evidence of wine-making was from pottery dating from about 7,000 years ago found in north-western Iran. Researchers also found three organic acids associated with wine - malic, succinic and citric - in the residue from the jars.
Nigeria scored 12 goals in their six qualification games, and their detractors had no answer as they progressed in style. Nigeria have won only one game in seven senior meetings against Argentina since 1994 to date .
FDA approves first digital pill
Prior to patient use, the FDA urges healthcare providers to ensure that the patient is able to use the system. Abilify contains a tracking device made by Proteus Digital Health , Reuters reports .
Saif Ali Khan gifts Taimur a swanky Jeep worth Rs 1.30 crore
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan are the royal family of Bollywood and their Chote Nawab Taimur Ali Khan is loved and how. We can't wait to know what's more in the store for baby Taimur with Children's Day gift already being this grand.