Published: Sun, July 15, 2018
Worldwide | By Lisa Hogan

'Wild Boars' to miss out on live World Cup final

'Wild Boars' to miss out on live World Cup final

"They also thanked him and promised to be good boys".

The soccer team are now recovering at the Chiang Rai Prachanukroh hospital.

The "Wild Boars" football team are recovering in hospital after spending 18 days in Tham Luang cave, where they were trapped by monsoon floodwaters on 23 June.

In her latest post on Tuesday, she reportedly wrote: "I miss you".

The "Wild Boars" soccer team are now recovering in hospital after their ordeal.

But two British divers found all 13 alive on July 2 in an area a couple of miles from the cave's main entrance.

The famous cave of Tham Luang in Thailand will be turned into a themed Museum, placing there clothing and equipment used in the rescue of twelve "belch" and their coach.

"The most important thing to have was a full face mask which had been applied inside with positive pressure to enable them to breathe and to be relaxed enough so not to feel any anxiety during the process", he said. The boys and their family members have generally praised the coach for keeping the boys' spirits high and deferring food to them.

The group survived by drinking water that dripped off the stalactites and the cave walls, rescue officials said.

Initially the families could only see the boys through a glass window. They will stay in hospital at least a week.

Public Health Minister Dr. Piyasakol Sakolsattayatorn told reporters Saturday that the boys, ranging from 11 to 16 years old and their 25-year-old coach were healthy and should be discharged this week.

More: Who was the former Thai navy SEAL who died during cave rescue operations to save soccer team? The operation claimed the life of Thai navy diver Saman Kunan, who died while replenishing oxygen canisters. "Ecstatic" - British diver Tim Acton heads home after helping with successful rescue attempt of Thai boys in flooded caves. "We did not know the days and nights because it was very dark inside the cave", he said. It's very calm, it's quite the opposite ... The 38-year-old, a former member of the elite Seals unit, was the only casualty.

Mr Stanton and John Volanthen were the first to reach the group, which had been trapped for nine days.

"How many of you?" he asked, a torch beam scanning the boys crowded on the bank.

Mr Chalermchai, a native of Chiang Rai and creator of Wat Rong Khun in Muang district, said hundreds of artists are joining hands in creating a large painting depicting the rescue mission which spanned 18 days and involved an global group of divers and volunteers.

Like this: